Area Sales & Portfolio Manager (Jan 2018) - CLOSED
Location in Ireland: Greater Dublin Area
The Role: Area Sales & Portfolio Manager within the National Sales Team
Job Function Keywords: Sales & Business Development – Motor Finance and other Asset classes
Employment Type: Full Time & Permanent
Company Industry: Financial Services – Motor & Asset Finance
Company Description: First Citizen Finance (“First Citizen”) was established in 2012 by the Management team of their former business which had become one of Ireland’s leading providers of corporate and retail financial services. First Citizen has successfully continued with the provision of a wide range of products and services, particularly Asset finance lending across a diverse range of Asset classes.
Job Description: First Citizen’s Motor Finance division has seen considerable growth since its entry into the Car Finance market in February 2014. We are now seeking an Area Sales & Portfolio Manager who will play a key role in the continued development and maintenance of new and existing relationships with Motor Dealers, Intermediaries, and New Business Introducers. The successful candidate will be experienced, well-resourced and have an ability to work on their own initiative and be a customer-centric individual. Candidates must be self-motivated and have an ability to work as part of a team. This is an opportunity to work as part of a progressive, highly motivated team and assist in the future and ongoing growth of the Motor Portfolio. The successful candidate will also be required to exploit opportunities in our Agri and Equipment Finance divisions.
Job Skills & Requirements: The successful candidate will have the following key skills and attributes –
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in the Motor / Asset Finance sector, to include significant knowledge of the Motor Industry
- Assist Motor Dealers / Intermediaries to effectively and professionally handle the sales process of Asset finance products while adhering to the regulatory landscape governing the sector
- Strong interpersonal skills; confident and persuasive; flexibility and adaptability
- Sound planning and organisational skills; attention to detail; objection handling and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal, written and numerical skills)
- Ability to achieve Sales and Financial Volume targets at acceptable Margin and Risk levels whilst working to tight guidelines. Candidates must be commercially aware.
- Effective territory management on daily / weekly / monthly basis
- Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of the Credit and Risk framework
- Applicants should be qualified to degree and / or professional qualification level, i.e. Minimum APA (Accredited Product Advisor) / ‘Grandfathering’ designation
- The successful candidate will hold a full, clean driving licence. This is essential.
A highly competitive remuneration and benefits package (including company car) will be offered to the successful candidate. To download a printable version of this job posting, please click HERE.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday, 16th February 2018
How To Apply
Candidates should apply by forwarding a CV stating the title of the role applied for, to arrive by 1pm on Friday, 16th February 2018. We'll contact successful applicants directly to arrange interviews.